Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Weight Loss Update - I'm down 31 lbs...yay!

I have done a terrible job with updating my weight loss journey but here goes!

I lost 27 lbs quickly but put 16 lbs back on...I gain weight like crazy :-( But I got back on track and have maintained my healthy habits.  Just like everyone else, I have my share of setbacks.  I decided to set more short-term goals rather than just focusing on my long-term goal.  Below are some of my goals and stats

Total Weight Loss = 31 lbs.
Short-term goal = Lose 15 or more a month
Long-term goal = Weigh 150 lbs or less
Weight loss plan = 3 to 4 day Juicing; 3 Day Diet; and Calorie Counting.  I may use my remaining HCG as I near my goal weight.  I have been exercising 2x to 3x a week but I need to increase that.

No comments:

Post a Comment