Saturday, May 12, 2012

30 Days of Hairstyles for Straight Natural Hair - Day 6


30 hairstyles for straight natural hair in 30 days is really getting interesting.  As of today, I have done 6 hairstyles and have 24 MORE TO GO…wow!

Last night I moisturized for the second time since straightening my natural hair.  The 1st time, which was 3 days ago, I used plain water and sealed with a mix of oils.  This 2nd time I used Curls Crème Brule and sealed with oils.  My hair feels so soft and has retained moisture well.

Today I wanted a more braided look so I incorporated that in the hairstyle.

Day 6 – Braided Side Chignon with Braided Bang






 
Click here for the Day 4 & Day 5 hairstyles.  Make sure to visit Natural Hair Romance on Pinterest, Facebook and Twitter. And always remember to Love Your Natural Hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment