Monday, May 28, 2012

Weight Loss Journey: Week 1 Review!

Week 1: Weight Loss Review

Week 1 Wt. Loss 13.4 lbs

This week went very well!  I did the 3 day diet Monday through Wednesday.  I stuck to the diet and did not cheat...yay Tawanda!  On my "normal" eating days, Thursday through Sunday, I whatever I wanted but kept it low calorie.  I tried to make my calories count by consuming healthier foods but I did not restrict myself completely from any one type of food.  I drank about 13 to 14 glasses of water on the 3 day diet days and a little less (not on purpose) on my Normal Days (approx. 8 to 10 glasses per day).

I have been tracking EVERYTHING that I eat through Calorie Count About (About.com's really cool and easy to use counter).  The members on the site are wonderful and offer so much support for newbies.  Below is my diet and an account of what I ate from Thursday to Sunday.

I'm also still doing the cleanse!

May 24, Thursday



May 25, Friday

 May 26, Saturday


May 27, Sunday



Update:  My husband lost 7 lbs in the 1st week...awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment